مـــــــــــــنتدى رومــــــكم على البالتـــواك7ewar jaree2 fee aladyan
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مـــــــــــــنتدى رومــــــكم على البالتـــواك7ewar jaree2 fee aladyan

مـــــــــــــــــنتدى_مسيحيــــــــــات_حقوق انســـــــــــــــــان_ اســــــــــــلامــــــــــــــــيات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

إبراهيم ونار نمرود

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
margerges_4jc
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 567
نقاط : 1711
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/08/2010

إبراهيم ونار نمرود Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: إبراهيم ونار نمرود   إبراهيم ونار نمرود I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 03, 2010 3:40 am

إبراهيم ونار نمرود

تحت عنوان (THE PREACHER OF THE TRUE FAITH)

(IN THE FIERY FURNACE)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/loj/loj107.htm

(سورة الأنبياء 51-70) + (سورة الصافات 83-99)

- طرح نمرود لإبراهيم في النار وعدم مقدرة النار على إحراقه

المصدر: مدراس رباه فصل 14 فى تفسير سفر التكوين 15: 17

(سورة البقرة 260)، (سورة الأنعام 74-84)، (سورة الأنبياء 52-72)

(سورة مريم 42-50)، (سورة الشعراء 69-79)، (سورة العنكبوت 15-16)

(سورة الصافات 81-95)، (سورة الزخرف 25- 27)، (سورة الممتحنة 40)

1-Thus Abraham was deserted in the cave, without a nurse, and he began to wail. God sent Gabriel down to give him milk to drink, and the angel made it to flow from the little finger of the baby's right hand, and he sucked at it until he was ten days old. Then he arose and walked about, and he left the cave, and went along the edge of the valley. When the sun sank, and the stars came forth, he said, "These are the gods!" But the dawn came, and the stars could be seen no longer, and then he said, "I will not pay worship to these, for they are no gods. " Thereupon the sun came forth, and he spoke, "This is my god, him will I extol. " But again the sun set, and he said, "He is no god," and beholding the moon, he called her his god to whom he would pay Divine homage. Then the moon was obscured, and he cried out: "This, too, is no god! There is One who sets them all in motion. "

2-The old woman had to pay for her zeal for the faith with her life. Nevertheless great fear and terror took possession of Nimrod, because the people became more and more attached to the teachings of Abraham, and he knew not how to deal with the man who was undermining the old faith. At the advice of his princes, he arranged a seven days' festival, at which all the people were bidden to appear in their robes of state, their gold and silver apparel. By such display of wealth and power he expected to intimidate Abraham and bring him back to the faith of the king. Through his father Terah, Nimrod invited Abraham to come before him, that he might have the opportunity of seeing his greatness and wealth, and the glory of his dominion, and the multitude of his princes and attendants. But Abraham refused to appear before the king. On the other hand, he granted his father's request that in his absence he sit by his idols and the king's, and take care of them.

Alone with the idols, and while he repeated the words, "The Eternal He is God, the Eternal He is God!" he struck the king's idols from their thrones, and began to belabor them with an axe. With the biggest he started, and with the smallest he ended. He hacked off the feet of one, and the other he beheaded. This one had his eyes struck out, the other had his hands crushed. After all were mutilated, he went away, having first put the axe into the hand of the largest idol.

3-Now the king was exceedingly wroth at Abraham, and ordered him to be cast into prison, where he commanded the warden not to give him bread or water. But God hearkened unto the prayer of Abraham, and sent Gabriel to him in his dungeon. For a year the angel dwelt with him, and provided him with all sorts of food, and a spring of fresh water welled up before him, and he drank of it. At the end of a year, the magnates of the realm presented themselves before the king, and advised him to cast Abraham into the fire, that the people might believe in Nimrod forever. Thereupon the king issued a decree that all the subjects of the king in all his provinces, men and women, young and old, should bring wood within forty days, and he caused it to be thrown into a great furnace and set afire. The flames shot up to the skies, and the people were sore afraid of the fire. Now the warden of the prison was ordered to bring Abraham forth and cast him in the flames. The warden reminded the king that Abraham had not had food or drink a whole year, and therefore must be dead, but Nimrod nevertheless desired him to step in front of the prison and call his name. If he made reply, he was to be hauled out to the pyre. If he had perished, his remains were to receive burial, and his memory was to be wiped out henceforth.

Greatly amazed the warden was when his cry, "Abraham, art thou alive?" was answered with "I am living

4-and God, seeing the submissive spirit of Abraham, commanded the fire, "Cool off and bring tranquillity to my servant Abraham. "

5-Abraham answered his father, and said: "How, then, canst thou serve these idols in whom there is no power to do anything? Can these idols in which thou trustest deliver thee? Can they hear thy prayers when thou callest upon them?"

6- But though he believed the promise made him with a full and abiding faith, he yet desired to know by what merit of theirs his descendants would maintain themselves. Therefore God bade him bring Him a sacrifice of three heifers, three she-goats, three rams, a turtle dove, and a young pigeon, thus indicating to Abraham the various sacrifices that should once be brought in the Temple, to atone for the sins of Israel and further his welfare. "But what will become of my descendants," asked Abraham, "after the Temple is destroyed?" God replied, and said, "If they read the order of sacrifices as they will be set down in the Scriptures, I will account it unto them as though they had offered the sacrifices, and I will forgive all their sins. "
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

إبراهيم ونار نمرود
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» إبراهيم ونمرود
» إبراهيم فى التلمود والقرآن
» إبراهيم فى الهاجادا والقرآن4
» إبراهيم فى الهاجادا والقرآن5
» إبراهيم يدعو الكوكب ربه

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مـــــــــــــنتدى رومــــــكم على البالتـــواك7ewar jaree2 fee aladyan :: (الفئة التـــــــــــاسعه اســـــــــــــلاميات) :: اســـــــــــــلامــــــــــــــــــــــيات القران-
انتقل الى: